The Florida Panthers (37-13-5) have -112 moneyline odds to win when they go on the road in a projected tight matchup with the Pittsburgh Penguins (34-14-9), who have -108 moneyline odds, on Tuesday at 7:00 PM ET.
Panthers vs. Penguins Predictions
Panthers vs. Penguins Betting Odds
Panthers vs. Penguins Betting Trends
- The Panthers have been victorious in 35 of their 49 games when they were favored on the moneyline this season (71.4%).
- When playing with moneyline odds of -112 or shorter, Florida is 35-14 (winning 71.4% of the time).
- Based on the moneyline in this matchup, the Panthers’ implied win probability is 52.8%.
Panthers vs. Penguins Over/Under Trends
- This season, 35 of Florida’s 56 games have gone over Tuesday’s total of 6.5 goals.
- So far this season, 24 games Pittsburgh has played finished with more than 6.5 goals.
- The Panthers score 4.09 goals per game, compared to the Penguins’ average of 3.21, adding up to 0.8 more goals than this contest’s total of 6.5.
- This game’s over/under is 1.0 more than the 5.5 goals these two teams allow per game combined.
Panthers Team Leaders
- Jonathan Huberdeau: 18 goals and 58 assists
- Sam Reinhart: 18 goals and 34 assists
- Aleksander Barkov Jr.: 25 goals and 27 assists
- Spencer Knight: 9-6-2 record, .898 save percentage, 53 goals given up
Penguins Team Leaders
- Jake Guentzel: 27 goals and 30 assists
- Sidney Crosby: 18 goals and 36 assists
- Kris Letang: six goals and 43 assists
- Tristan Jarry: 27-11-6 record, .921 save percentage, 99 goals allowed
Looking for NHL predictions? Go here for all of our free NHL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.