Tuesday will feature a projected lopsided NHL outing between the road favorite Colorado Avalanche (40-11-5, -213 on the moneyline to win) and the New Jersey Devils (20-31-5, +173 moneyline odds) at 7:00 PM ET.
Avalanche vs. Devils Predictions
Avalanche vs. Devils Betting Odds
Avalanche vs. Devils Betting Trends
- The Avalanche have won 74.1% of their games when favored on the moneyline this season (40-14).
- Colorado is 19-4 (victorious in 82.6% of its games) when it has played with moneyline odds of -213 or shorter.
- Based on this game’s moneyline, the Avalanche have an implied probability of 68.1% to win.
Avalanche vs. Devils Over/Under Trends
- Colorado and its opponent have combined to outscore Tuesday’s over/under (6 goals) 38 times this season.
- A total of 35 of New Jersey’s games have finished with over 6 goals this season.
- The Avalanche score 3.91 goals per game, compared to the Devils’ average of 3.04, adding up to 1.0 more goals than this contest’s total of 6.
- This game’s over/under is 0.4 less than the 6.4 goals these two teams concede per game combined.
Avalanche Team Leaders
- Nazem Kadri: 22 goals and 48 assists
- Mikko Rantanen: 26 goals and 39 assists
- Cale Makar: 18 goals and 42 assists
- Darcy Kuemper: 27-6-2 record, .918 save percentage, 92 goals conceded
Devils Team Leaders
- Jesper Bratt: 19 goals and 32 assists
- Jack Hughes: 17 goals and 24 assists
- Nico Hischier: 16 goals and 22 assists
- Mackenzie Blackwood: 9-9-3 record, .894 save percentage, 70 goals allowed
Looking for NHL predictions? Go here for all of our free NHL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.