The Vegas Golden Knights (32-21-4) have -157 moneyline odds to win when they visit the Philadelphia Flyers (17-28-10), who have +130 odds, on Tuesday, March 8 at 7:00 PM ET.
Golden Knights vs. Flyers Predictions
Golden Knights vs. Flyers Betting Odds
Golden Knights vs. Flyers Betting Trends
- The Golden Knights are 25-15 record when favored on the moneyline this season.
- Las Vegas is 13-6 when playing with moneyline odds of -157 or shorter (68.4% win percentage).
- The Golden Knights have a 61.1% chance (based on the moneyline’s implied probability) to win this game.
Golden Knights Team Leaders
- Jonathan Marchessault: 24 goals and 18 assists
- Chandler Stephenson: 14 goals and 28 assists
- Reilly Smith: 16 goals and 22 assists
- Laurent Brossoit: 10-6-3 record, .900 save percentage, 52 goals given up
Flyers Team Leaders
- Cam Atkinson: 20 goals and 22 assists
- Claude Giroux: 17 goals and 22 assists
- Travis Konecny: nine goals and 23 assists
- Martin Jones: 7-10-3 record, .897 save percentage, 69 goals allowed
Looking for NHL predictions? Go here for all of our free NHL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.