Tuesday’s NHL schedule features a matchup between the heavily favored Tampa Bay Lightning (37-12-6) and the Winnipeg Jets (24-22-10) at Bell MTS Place in Winnipeg, Manitoba. The Lightning are -169 on the moneyline to win on the road against the Jets (+142) in the game, which begins at 8:00 PM ET.
Lightning vs. Jets Predictions
Lightning vs. Jets Betting Odds
Lightning vs. Jets Betting Trends
- The Lightning are 35-13 record when listed as a moneyline favorite this season.
- In games it has played with moneyline odds of -169 or shorter, Tampa Bay has compiled a 23-7 record (winning 76.7% of its games).
- The Lightning have a 62.8% chance (based on the moneyline’s implied probability) to win this contest.
Lightning vs. Jets Over/Under Trends
- Tampa Bay and its opponent have hit the over on this game’s total (6 goals) 32 times this season.
- A total of 32 of Winnipeg’s games have ended with more than 6 goals this season.
- The total for this game (6) is 0.4 less than the combined scoring averages for the Lightning (3.45) and Jets (2.96).
- This game’s total is 0.2 more than the 5.8 goals these two teams concede per game combined.
Lightning Team Leaders
- Steven Stamkos: 27 goals and 35 assists
- Victor Hedman: 13 goals and 43 assists
- Alex Killorn: 16 goals and 29 assists
- Andrei Vasilevskiy: 30-9-4 record, .920 save percentage, 101 goals conceded
Jets Team Leaders
- Kyle Connor: 33 goals and 29 assists
- Mark Scheifele: 20 goals and 25 assists
- Pierre-Luc Dubois: 22 goals and 22 assists
- Connor Hellebuyck: 18-20-9 record, .910 save percentage, 137 goals allowed
Looking for NHL predictions? Go here for all of our free NHL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.