The St. Louis Blues (32-16-7) are heavy favorites when they host the Ottawa Senators (19-31-5) on Tuesday, March 8 at 8:00 PM ET. The Blues are -295 on the moneyline to win, while the Senators have +236 moneyline odds.
Blues vs. Senators Predictions
Blues vs. Senators Betting Odds
Blues vs. Senators Betting Trends
- The Blues are 24-13 record when listed as a moneyline favorite this season.
- St. Louis has had moneyline odds of -295 or shorter in just two games this season, and split them 1-1.
- The Blues have a 74.7% chance (based on the moneyline’s implied probability) to win this game.
Blues vs. Senators Over/Under Trends
- A total of 30 St. Louis games this season have gone over Tuesday’s over/under of 6 goals.
- A total of 22 of Ottawa’s games have ended with more than 6 goals this season.
- The Blues score 3.49 goals per game, compared to the Senators’ average of 2.58, adding up to 0.1 more goals than this contest’s over/under of 6.
- The 6.0 goals per game these two teams concede are 0.0 less than the total set for this contest.
Blues Team Leaders
- Jordan Kyrou: 22 goals and 31 assists
- Vladimir Tarasenko: 19 goals and 29 assists
- Pavel Buchnevich: 19 goals and 26 assists
- Ville Husso: 13-4-3 record, .930 save percentage, 46 goals conceded
Senators Team Leaders
- Brady Tkachuk: 18 goals and 22 assists
- Drake Batherson: 13 goals and 21 assists
- Thomas Chabot: five goals and 26 assists
- Matt Murray: 5-12-2 record, .906 save percentage, 60 goals given up
Looking for NHL predictions? Go here for all of our free NHL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.