The Nashville Predators (31-20-4) have -122 moneyline odds to win when they host a projected competitive game against the Dallas Stars (32-20-3), who have +102 moneyline odds, on Tuesday at 8:00 PM ET.
Predators vs. Stars Predictions
Predators vs. Stars Betting Odds
Predators vs. Stars Betting Trends
- The Predators have gone 17-12 this season when favored on the moneyline.
- Nashville is 16-8 (victorious in 66.7% of its games) when playing with moneyline odds of -122 or shorter.
- The Predators have a 55.0% chance (based on the moneyline’s implied probability) to win this matchup.
Predators vs. Stars Over/Under Trends
- Nashville and its opponent have combined for more than Tuesday’s over/under of 5.5 goals 32 times this season.
- So far this season, 25 games Dallas has played finished with more than 5.5 goals.
- These two teams combine for 6.1 goals per game, 0.58 more than the total for this contest.
- This game’s over/under is 0.2 less than the 5.6 goals these two teams concede per game combined.
Predators Team Leaders
- Roman Josi: 14 goals and 45 assists
- Matt Duchene: 27 goals and 23 assists
- Filip Forsberg: 27 goals and 19 assists
- Juuse Saros: 26-17-3 record, .923 save percentage, 111 goals given up
Stars Team Leaders
- Joe Pavelski: 22 goals and 36 assists
- Jason Robertson: 29 goals and 25 assists
- Roope Hintz: 23 goals and 24 assists
- Jake Oettinger: 19-6-1 record, .922 save percentage, 59 goals conceded
Looking for NHL predictions? Go here for all of our free NHL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.