The Minnesota Wild (32-19-3) have -146 moneyline odds to win when they host a matchup with the New York Rangers (36-15-5), who have +123 moneyline odds, on Tuesday at 8:00 PM ET.
Wild vs. Rangers Predictions
Wild vs. Rangers Betting Odds
Wild vs. Rangers Betting Trends
- The Wild are 25-12 record when favored on the moneyline this season.
- Minnesota is 14-7 when playing with moneyline odds of -146 or shorter (66.7% win percentage).
- The Wild have a 59.3% chance (based on the moneyline’s implied probability) to win this contest.
Wild vs. Rangers Over/Under Trends
- This season, Minnesota games have gone over this one’s 6-goal over/under 36 times.
- So far this season, 22 games New York has played finished with more than 6 goals.
- These two teams combine for 6.6 goals per game, 0.64 more than the total for this contest.
- These two teams allow a combined 5.7 goals per game, 0.3 less than this one’s over/under.
Wild Team Leaders
- Kirill Kaprizov: 28 goals and 42 assists
- Mats Zuccarello: 17 goals and 39 assists
- Kevin Fiala: 18 goals and 31 assists
- Cam Talbot: 20-12-1 record, .907 save percentage, 97 goals given up
Rangers Team Leaders
- Artemi Panarin: 15 goals and 46 assists
- Mika Zibanejad: 22 goals and 36 assists
- Adam Fox: seven goals and 48 assists
- Alexandar Georgiev: 7-8-2 record, .897 save percentage, 55 goals conceded
Looking for NHL predictions? Go here for all of our free NHL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.