Tuesday will feature an NHL outing between the home favorite Detroit Red Wings (24-26-6, -172 on the moneyline to win) and the Arizona Coyotes (16-35-4, +145 moneyline odds) at 7:30 PM ET.
Red Wings vs. Coyotes Predictions
Red Wings vs. Coyotes Betting Odds
Red Wings vs. Coyotes Betting Trends
- In the 14 times this season the Red Wings have been a moneyline favorite, they have finished 12-2 in those games.
- Detroit has been a moneyline favorite of -172 or shorter twice this season, and won both.
- The Red Wings’ implied moneyline win probability is 63.2% in this contest.
Red Wings vs. Coyotes Over/Under Trends
- Detroit and its opponent have combined to outscore Tuesday’s total (5.5 goals) 33 times this season.
- This season, 27 of Arizona’s games have featured more than 5.5 goals.
- The total for this game (5.5) is 0.3 more than the combined scoring averages for the Red Wings (2.86) and the Coyotes (2.38).
- The 7.2 goals per game these two teams are giving up on average are 1.7 more than the over/under for this contest.
Red Wings Team Leaders
- Dylan Larkin: 27 goals and 29 assists
- Tyler Bertuzzi: 24 goals and 23 assists
- Lucas Raymond: 16 goals and 27 assists
- Alex Nedeljkovic: 15-16-5 record, .905 save percentage, 113 goals allowed
Coyotes Team Leaders
- Clayton Keller: 23 goals and 28 assists
- Shayne Gostisbehere: 10 goals and 25 assists
- Phil Kessel: six goals and 28 assists
- Karel Vejmelka: 8-21-1 record, .903 save percentage, 100 goals conceded
Looking for NHL predictions? Go here for all of our free NHL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.