The Chicago Blackhawks (20-29-8) are slight favorites when they host the Anaheim Ducks (27-22-9) on Tuesday, March 8 in what is expected to be a competitive matchup. The Blackhawks are -122 on the moneyline to win against the Ducks (+102) in the game, which starts at 8:30 PM ET.
Blackhawks vs. Ducks Predictions
Blackhawks vs. Ducks Betting Odds
Blackhawks vs. Ducks Betting Trends
- The Blackhawks have gone 7-7 this season when listed as a moneyline favorite.
- Chicago is 5-7 (victorious in 41.7% of its games) when playing with moneyline odds of -122 or shorter.
- Based on this game’s moneyline, the Blackhawks have an implied probability of 55.0% to win.
Blackhawks vs. Ducks Over/Under Trends
- This season, Chicago and its opponent have combined to outscore Tuesday’s over/under of 5.5 goals 32 times.
- In Anaheim’s 58 games this season, 30 have finished with more goals than Tuesday’s total of 5.5.
- The Blackhawks score 2.47 goals per game, compared to the Ducks’ average of 2.90, adding up to 0.1 fewer goals than this contest’s total of 5.5.
- The 6.5 goals per game these two teams are giving up on average are 1.0 more than the total for this contest.
Blackhawks Team Leaders
- Patrick Kane: 18 goals and 39 assists
- Alex DeBrincat: 32 goals and 17 assists
- Seth Jones: three goals and 33 assists
- Marc-Andre Fleury: 17-20-4 record, .908 save percentage, 116 goals allowed
Ducks Team Leaders
- Troy Terry: 28 goals and 21 assists
- Trevor Zegras: 15 goals and 27 assists
- Cam Fowler: six goals and 25 assists
- Anthony Stolarz: 9-6-1 record, .917 save percentage, 46 goals conceded
Looking for NHL predictions? Go here for all of our free NHL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.