Monday’s NHL matchup between the Toronto Maple Leafs (35-16-4) and the Columbus Blue Jackets (28-25-3) at Nationwide Arena sees the Maple Leafs heavily favored on the road (-230 moneyline odds to win) against the Blue Jackets (+185). The game starts at 7:00 PM ET.
Maple Leafs vs. Blue Jackets Predictions
Maple Leafs vs. Blue Jackets Betting Odds
Maple Leafs vs. Blue Jackets Betting Trends
- The Maple Leafs have been victorious in 35 of their 52 games when they were listed as a moneyline favorite this season (67.3%).
- Toronto is 11-6 (victorious in 64.7% of its games) when playing with moneyline odds of -230 or shorter.
- Based on this contest’s moneyline, the Maple Leafs have an implied probability of 69.7% to win.
Maple Leafs Team Leaders
- Auston Matthews: 39 goals and 31 assists
- Mitchell Marner: 21 goals and 37 assists
- John Tavares: 18 goals and 34 assists
- Jack Campbell: 23-9-4 record, .915 save percentage, 97 goals conceded
Blue Jackets Team Leaders
- Boone Jenner: 23 goals and 21 assists
- Jakub Voracek: three goals and 39 assists
- Patrik Laine: 21 goals and 20 assists
- Joonas Korpisalo: 6-8-0 record, .887 save percentage, 62 goals conceded
Looking for NHL predictions? Go here for all of our free NHL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.