Monday’s NHL schedule features a matchup between the heavily favored Florida Panthers (37-13-5) and the Buffalo Sabres (18-30-8) at KeyBank Center in Buffalo, New York. The Panthers are -279 on the moneyline to win on the road against the Sabres (+226) in the game, which starts at 7:00 PM ET.
Panthers vs. Sabres Predictions
Panthers vs. Sabres Betting Odds
Panthers vs. Sabres Betting Trends
- The Panthers are 34-14 record when favored on the moneyline this season.
- Florida is 9-1 when playing with moneyline odds of -279 or shorter (90.0% win percentage).
- Based on the moneyline in this matchup, the Panthers’ implied win probability is 73.6%.
Panthers vs. Sabres Over/Under Trends
- This season, Florida and its opponent have combined to outscore Monday’s total of 6.5 goals 34 times.
- In Buffalo’s 57 games this season, 25 have finished with more goals than Monday’s total of 6.5.
- These two teams combine for 6.8 goals per game, 0.29 more than the total for this contest.
- The 6.5 goals per game these two teams concede are 0.0 less than the over/under set for this contest.
Panthers Team Leaders
- Jonathan Huberdeau: 18 goals and 58 assists
- Sam Reinhart: 18 goals and 34 assists
- Aleksander Barkov Jr.: 25 goals and 27 assists
- Spencer Knight: 9-6-2 record, .898 save percentage, 53 goals conceded
Sabres Team Leaders
- Tage Thompson: 23 goals and 19 assists
- Jeff Skinner: 23 goals and 18 assists
- Rasmus Dahlin: eight goals and 29 assists
- Dustin Tokarski: 5-8-4 record, .899 save percentage, 60 goals conceded
Looking for NHL predictions? Go here for all of our free NHL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.