The Colorado Avalanche (40-11-5) have -195 moneyline odds to win when they visit the New York Islanders (21-23-8), who have +155 odds, on Monday, March 7 at 7:30 PM ET.
Avalanche vs. Islanders Predictions
Avalanche vs. Islanders Betting Odds
Avalanche vs. Islanders Betting Trends
- The Avalanche have gone 39-14 this season when favored on the moneyline.
- Colorado is 22-4 (victorious in 84.6% of its games) when playing with moneyline odds of -195 or shorter.
- The Avalanche have a 66.1% chance (based on the moneyline’s implied probability) to win this contest.
Avalanche Team Leaders
- Nazem Kadri: 22 goals and 48 assists
- Mikko Rantanen: 26 goals and 39 assists
- Cale Makar: 18 goals and 42 assists
- Darcy Kuemper: 27-6-2 record, .918 save percentage, 92 goals given up
Islanders Team Leaders
- Mathew Barzal: 12 goals and 25 assists
- Brock Nelson: 20 goals and 10 assists
- Noah Dobson: 10 goals and 18 assists
- Ilya Sorokin: 18-12-7 record, .923 save percentage, 87 goals given up
Looking for NHL predictions? Go here for all of our free NHL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.