The Carolina Hurricanes (38-12-5) are heavy favorites (-313 moneyline odds to win) when they host a game against the Seattle Kraken (17-34-5), who have +250 moneyline odds, on Sunday at 7:00 PM ET.
Hurricanes vs. Kraken Predictions
Hurricanes vs. Kraken Betting Odds
Hurricanes vs. Kraken Betting Trends
- The Hurricanes have been victorious in 32 of their 46 games when they were favored on the moneyline this season (69.6%).
- Carolina is 4-1 when it has played with moneyline odds of -313 or shorter (80.0% win percentage).
- The implied moneyline probability in this game says the Hurricanes have a 75.8% chance to win.
Hurricanes vs. Kraken Over/Under Trends
- This season, Carolina and its opponent have combined to outscore Sunday’s total of 6 goals 28 times.
- A total of 35 of Seattle’s games have ended with more than 6 goals this season.
- The Hurricanes score 3.4 goals per game, compared to the Kraken’s average of 2.55, adding up to 0.0 fewer goals than this contest’s over/under of 6.
- The 5.9 goals per game these two teams concede are 0.1 less than the total set for this contest.
Hurricanes Team Leaders
- Sebastian Aho: 24 goals and 33 assists
- Andrei Svechnikov: 23 goals and 28 assists
- Teuvo Teravainen: 15 goals and 30 assists
- Frederik Andersen: 29-8-2 record, .928 save percentage, 80 goals allowed
Kraken Team Leaders
- Jared McCann: 21 goals and 12 assists
- Jordan Eberle: 15 goals and 17 assists
- Yanni Gourde: 12 goals and 19 assists
- Philipp Grubauer: 12-23-5 record, .888 save percentage, 120 goals allowed
Looking for NHL predictions? Go here for all of our free NHL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.