The Calgary Flames (33-14-7) are favored at home (-186 moneyline odds to win) against the Edmonton Oilers (30-22-4, +150 moneyline odds). The contest on Monday starts at 9:30 PM ET from Scotiabank Saddledome.
Flames vs. Oilers Predictions
Flames vs. Oilers Betting Odds
Flames vs. Oilers Betting Trends
- The Flames have won 64.1% of their games when favored on the moneyline this season (25-14).
- Calgary is 13-4 (winning 76.5% of its games) when it has played with moneyline odds of -186 or shorter.
- The Flames have a 65.0% chance (based on the moneyline’s implied probability) to win this matchup.
Flames Team Leaders
- Johnny Gaudreau: 22 goals and 49 assists
- Matthew Tkachuk: 27 goals and 37 assists
- Elias Lindholm: 27 goals and 30 assists
- Jacob Markstrom: 25-11-6 record, .925 save percentage, 92 goals given up
Oilers Team Leaders
- Connor McDavid: 29 goals and 50 assists
- Leon Draisaitl: 38 goals and 41 assists
- Zach Hyman: 19 goals and 18 assists
- Mikko Koskinen: 19-8-3 record, .904 save percentage, 92 goals conceded
Looking for NHL predictions? Go here for all of our free NHL picks.