The Boston Bruins (34-18-4) are the favorites on their home ice against the Los Angeles Kings (30-19-7) on Monday, March 7. The Bruins are -193 on the moneyline to win over the Kings (+161) in the game, which begins at 7:00 PM ET.
Bruins vs. Kings Predictions
Bruins vs. Kings Betting Odds
Bruins vs. Kings Betting Trends
- The Bruins have been victorious in 29 of their 41 games when they were favored on the moneyline this season (70.7%).
- In games it has played with moneyline odds of -193 or shorter, Boston has compiled a 15-2 record (winning 88.2% of its games).
- The Bruins have a 65.9% chance (based on the moneyline’s implied probability) to win this contest.
Bruins vs. Kings Over/Under Trends
- Boston and its opponent have combined for more than Monday’s over/under of 6 goals 30 times this season.
- In Los Angeles’ 57 games this season, 26 have finished with more goals than Monday’s over/under of 6.
- These two teams combine for 5.9 goals per game, 0.12 less than the total set for this contest.
- The 5.6 goals per game these two teams concede are 0.4 less than the total set for this contest.
Bruins Team Leaders
- David Pastrnak: 31 goals and 26 assists
- Brad Marchand: 23 goals and 32 assists
- Patrice Bergeron: 16 goals and 26 assists
- Linus Ullmark: 17-9-1 record, .908 save percentage, 76 goals given up
Kings Team Leaders
- Anze Kopitar: 15 goals and 36 assists
- Viktor Arvidsson: 18 goals and 20 assists
- Adrian Kempe: 25 goals and 11 assists
- Cal Petersen: 14-8-1 record, .899 save percentage, 64 goals given up
Looking for NHL predictions? Go here for all of our free NHL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.