The Anaheim Ducks (26-22-9) are the favorites on their home ice against the San Jose Sharks (24-24-6) on Sunday, March 6. The Ducks are -162 on the moneyline to win over the Sharks (+139) in the contest, which begins at 8:00 PM ET.
Ducks vs. Sharks Predictions
Ducks vs. Sharks Betting Odds
Ducks vs. Sharks Betting Trends
- The Ducks have been victorious in 12 of their 18 games when they were listed as a moneyline favorite this season (66.7%).
- Anaheim is 4-1 (victorious in 80.0% of its games) when playing with moneyline odds of -162 or shorter.
- Based on this game’s moneyline, the Ducks have an implied probability of 61.8% to win.
Ducks vs. Sharks Over/Under Trends
- This season, Anaheim and its opponent have combined to outscore Sunday’s over/under of 5.5 goals 30 times.
- In San Jose’s 55 games this season, 22 have finished with more goals than Sunday’s total of 5.5.
- These two teams combine for 5.5 goals per game, the same as the over/under for this contest.
- This game’s over/under is 0.6 less than the 6.1 goals these two teams concede per game combined.
Ducks Team Leaders
- Troy Terry: 28 goals and 19 assists
- Trevor Zegras: 15 goals and 27 assists
- Ryan Getzlaf: three goals and 28 assists
- Anthony Stolarz: 8-6-1 record, .917 save percentage, 44 goals allowed
Sharks Team Leaders
- Timo Meier: 24 goals and 29 assists
- Tomas Hertl: 22 goals and 20 assists
- Logan Couture: 18 goals and 22 assists
- James Reimer: 15-12-5 record, .916 save percentage, 88 goals conceded
Looking for NHL predictions? Go here for all of our free NHL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.