The Winnipeg Jets (24-21-10) are slight favorites when they host the New York Rangers (35-15-5) on Sunday, March 6 in what is expected to be a competitive matchup. The Jets are -120 on the moneyline to win over the Rangers (+100) in the game, which begins at 7:00 PM ET.
Jets vs. Rangers Predictions
Jets vs. Rangers Betting Odds
Jets vs. Rangers Betting Trends
- The Jets have been victorious in 16 of their 30 games when they were listed as a moneyline favorite this season (53.3%).
- Winnipeg is 14-11 in games it has played with moneyline odds of -120 or shorter (56.0% win percentage).
- Based on this game’s moneyline, the Jets have an implied probability of 54.5% to win.
Jets vs. Rangers Over/Under Trends
- Winnipeg and its opponent have hit the over on this game’s total (5.5 goals) 32 times this season.
- A total of 22 of New York’s games have finished with more than 5.5 goals this season.
- These two teams combine for 5.9 goals per game, 0.43 more than the total for this contest.
- This game’s over/under is 0.0 more than the 5.5 goals these two teams allow per game combined.
Jets Team Leaders
- Kyle Connor: 33 goals and 29 assists
- Mark Scheifele: 20 goals and 25 assists
- Pierre-Luc Dubois: 22 goals and 22 assists
- Connor Hellebuyck: 18-19-9 record, .911 save percentage, 133 goals conceded
Rangers Team Leaders
- Artemi Panarin: 15 goals and 44 assists
- Mika Zibanejad: 21 goals and 35 assists
- Adam Fox: seven goals and 47 assists
- Igor Shesterkin: 27-6-3 record, .940 save percentage, 69 goals conceded
Looking for NHL predictions? Go here for all of our free NHL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.