The Vegas Golden Knights (31-21-4) are lopsided favorites on their home ice against the Ottawa Senators (19-29-5) on Sunday, March 6. The Golden Knights are -366 on the moneyline to win over the Senators (+290) in the game, which starts at 8:00 PM ET.
Golden Knights vs. Senators Predictions
Golden Knights vs. Senators Betting Odds
Golden Knights vs. Senators Betting Trends
- The Golden Knights have gone 24-15 this season when favored on the moneyline.
- Las Vegas has had moneyline odds set at -366 or shorter in only one game this season, and won.
- The implied moneyline probability in this game says the Golden Knights have a 78.5% chance to win.
Golden Knights vs. Senators Over/Under Trends
- This season, Las Vegas and its opponent have combined to outscore Sunday’s total of 5.5 goals 33 times.
- There have been 22 Ottawa games with over 5.5 goals this season.
- The Golden Knights score 3.18 goals per game, compared to the Senators’ average of 2.57, adding up to 0.2 more goals than this contest’s over/under of 5.5.
- These two teams are conceding a combined 6.1 goals per game, 0.6 more than this contest’s over/under.
Golden Knights Team Leaders
- Chandler Stephenson: 14 goals and 28 assists
- Jonathan Marchessault: 23 goals and 17 assists
- Reilly Smith: 16 goals and 21 assists
- Laurent Brossoit: 10-6-3 record, .900 save percentage, 52 goals allowed
Senators Team Leaders
- Brady Tkachuk: 17 goals and 22 assists
- Drake Batherson: 13 goals and 21 assists
- Connor Brown: seven goals and 22 assists
- Matt Murray: 5-11-2 record, .915 save percentage, 52 goals given up
Looking for NHL predictions? Go here for all of our free NHL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.