The Oklahoma City Thunder (20-43) host the Utah Jazz (39-23) after losing six home games in a row. The Jazz are heavy favorites by 13.5 points in the contest, which begins at 7:00 PM ET on Sunday, March 6, 2022.
Jazz vs. Thunder Predictions
Jazz vs. Thunder Betting Odds
Jazz vs. Thunder Last 10 Games
- Utah is 8-2 overall and 6-4-0 against the spread over its last 10 contests.
- Utah and its opponents have combined to hit the over in four of those 10 games.
- The Jazz’s per-game scoring average over their last 10 games is 1.6 points higher than their season-long average.
- Oklahoma City covered the spread five times in its past 10 contests while putting up a 3-7 record straight-up in those games.
- Oklahoma City’s past 10 contests saw eight hit the over.
- Over their last 10 games, the Thunder have scored 6.1 more points per contest compared to their 102.1 PPG season-long scoring average.
Jazz vs. Thunder Betting Trends
- Utah has covered the spread 27 times in 62 games with a set spread.
- The Jazz are 2-6 ATS when playing as at least 13.5-point favorites.
- Utah games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 31 times this season.
- This season, the Jazz have a 47.3% shooting percentage from the field, which is 2.1% higher than the 45.2% of shots the Thunder’s opponents have knocked down.
- Utah is 23-19 against the spread and 31-11 overall when it shoots higher than 45.2% from the field.
- Oklahoma City is 38-22-3 against the spread this year.
- In games they were an underdog in by 13.5 points or more so far this season, the Thunder have gone 5-2 against the spread.
- Oklahoma City games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 30 times this season.
- The Thunder have shot at a 42.2% clip from the field this season, 3.2 percentage points fewer than the 45.4% shooting opponents of the Jazz have averaged.
- Oklahoma City has compiled a 10-5 record against the spread and a 9-6 straight up record in games it shoots higher than 45.4% from the field.
Jazz Team Leaders
- Donovan Mitchell: 25.9 PTS, 5.2 AST, 1.6 STL, 45.5 FG%, 35.7 3PT% (173-for-484)
- Rudy Gobert: 15.8 PTS, 14.8 REB, 2.2 BLK, 71.3 FG%
- Mike Conley: 13.6 PTS, 5.3 AST, 1.3 STL, 43.2 FG%, 40.3 3PT% (131-for-325)
- Bojan Bogdanovic: 17.5 PTS, 45.0 FG%, 37.3 3PT% (145-for-389)
- Jordan Clarkson: 15.4 PTS, 40.8 FG%, 31.6 3PT% (145-for-459)
Thunder Team Leaders
- Shai Gilgeous-Alexander: 23.8 PTS, 5.6 AST, 1.2 STL, 44.3 FG%, 29.0 3PT% (76-for-262)
- Josh Giddey: 12.5 PTS, 7.8 REB, 6.4 AST, 41.9 FG%, 26.3 3PT% (56-for-213)
- Luguentz Dort: 17.2 PTS, 40.4 FG%, 33.2 3PT% (130-for-391)
- Darius Bazley: 9.7 PTS, 1.1 BLK, 40.1 FG%, 29.1 3PT% (59-for-203)
- Kenrich Williams: 7.4 PTS, 46.1 FG%, 33.9 3PT% (41-for-121)
Looking for NBA predictions? Go here for all of our free NBA picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.