The Tampa Bay Lightning (36-12-6) are heavy favorites when they go on the road against the Chicago Blackhawks (20-27-8) on Sunday, March 6 at 7:00 PM ET. The Lightning are -244 on the moneyline to win, while the Blackhawks have +202 moneyline odds.
Lightning vs. Blackhawks Predictions
Lightning vs. Blackhawks Betting Odds
Lightning vs. Blackhawks Betting Trends
- The Lightning are 34-13 this season when listed as a moneyline favorite.
- Tampa Bay is 13-2 in games it has played with moneyline odds of -244 or shorter (86.7% win percentage).
- Based on this matchup’s moneyline, the Lightning have an implied probability of 70.9% to win.
Lightning vs. Blackhawks Over/Under Trends
- Tampa Bay and its opponent have combined to outscore Sunday’s over/under (6.5 goals) 23 times this season.
- So far this season, 23 games Chicago has played finished with more than 6.5 goals.
- The total for this game (6.5) is 0.6 more than the combined scoring averages for the Lightning (3.41) and the Blackhawks (2.45).
- This game’s over/under is 0.4 more than the 6.1 goals these two teams concede per game combined.
Lightning Team Leaders
- Steven Stamkos: 27 goals and 34 assists
- Victor Hedman: 11 goals and 43 assists
- Alex Killorn: 16 goals and 29 assists
- Andrei Vasilevskiy: 29-9-4 record, .921 save percentage, 98 goals given up
Blackhawks Team Leaders
- Patrick Kane: 17 goals and 37 assists
- Alex DeBrincat: 30 goals and 16 assists
- Seth Jones: three goals and 32 assists
- Marc-Andre Fleury: 17-19-4 record, .911 save percentage, 110 goals allowed
Looking for NHL predictions? Go here for all of our free NHL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.