The St. Louis Blues (32-15-6) are heavy favorites (-164 moneyline odds to win) when they go on the road in a game against the New Jersey Devils (19-31-5), who have +139 moneyline odds, on Sunday at 1:00 PM ET.
Blues vs. Devils Predictions
Blues vs. Devils Betting Odds
Blues vs. Devils Betting Trends
- In the 36 times this season the Blues have been a moneyline favorite, they have finished 24-12 in those games.
- St. Louis is 15-5 (victorious in 75.0% of its games) when it has played with moneyline odds of -164 or shorter.
- The Blues’ implied moneyline win probability is 62.1% in this matchup.
Blues vs. Devils Over/Under Trends
- This season, 23 of St. Louis’ 54 games have gone over Sunday’s over/under of 6.5 goals.
- A total of 29 of New Jersey’s games have ended with more than 6.5 goals this season.
- The over/under for this game (6.5) is 0.1 less than the combined scoring averages for the Blues (3.57) and Devils (3.04).
- The 6.3 goals per game these two teams allow are 0.2 less than the total set for this contest.
Blues Team Leaders
- Jordan Kyrou: 21 goals and 29 assists
- Vladimir Tarasenko: 19 goals and 27 assists
- Pavel Buchnevich: 19 goals and 26 assists
- Ville Husso: 13-4-2 record, .931 save percentage, 43 goals conceded
Devils Team Leaders
- Jesper Bratt: 19 goals and 31 assists
- Jack Hughes: 17 goals and 22 assists
- Nico Hischier: 16 goals and 21 assists
- Mackenzie Blackwood: 9-9-3 record, .894 save percentage, 70 goals conceded
Looking for NHL predictions? Go here for all of our free NHL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.