Sunday’s NHL matchup between the Minnesota Wild (32-18-3) and the Dallas Stars (31-20-3) at Xcel Energy Center sees the Wild favored at home (-130 moneyline odds to win) against the Stars (+108). The game starts at 4:00 PM ET.
Wild vs. Stars Predictions
Wild vs. Stars Betting Odds
Wild vs. Stars Betting Trends
- The Wild are 25-11 this season when listed as a moneyline favorite.
- Minnesota is 17-7 when it has played with moneyline odds of -130 or shorter (70.8% win percentage).
- Based on this game’s moneyline, the Wild have an implied probability of 56.5% to win.
Wild Team Leaders
- Kirill Kaprizov: 26 goals and 42 assists
- Mats Zuccarello: 17 goals and 37 assists
- Kevin Fiala: 18 goals and 30 assists
- Cam Talbot: 20-12-1 record, .907 save percentage, 97 goals allowed
Stars Team Leaders
- Joe Pavelski: 21 goals and 35 assists
- Jason Robertson: 26 goals and 25 assists
- Roope Hintz: 23 goals and 22 assists
- Jake Oettinger: 18-6-1 record, .922 save percentage, 56 goals conceded
Looking for NHL predictions? Go here for all of our free NHL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.