The Los Angeles Kings (30-19-7) are heavy road favorites (-186 moneyline odds to win) against the Buffalo Sabres (18-30-8, +150 moneyline odds). Sunday’s contest begins at 1:00 PM ET from KeyBank Center.
Kings vs. Sabres Predictions
Kings vs. Sabres Betting Odds
Kings vs. Sabres Betting Trends
- The Kings have been victorious in 17 of their 22 games when they were favored on the moneyline this season (77.3%).
- Los Angeles is 2-1 (winning 66.7% of its games) when it has played with moneyline odds of -186 or shorter.
- Based on the moneyline in this game, the Kings’ implied win probability is 65.0%.
Kings Team Leaders
- Anze Kopitar: 15 goals and 36 assists
- Viktor Arvidsson: 18 goals and 20 assists
- Adrian Kempe: 25 goals and 11 assists
- Cal Petersen: 14-8-1 record, .899 save percentage, 64 goals conceded
Sabres Team Leaders
- Tage Thompson: 23 goals and 19 assists
- Jeff Skinner: 23 goals and 18 assists
- Rasmus Dahlin: eight goals and 29 assists
- Dustin Tokarski: 5-8-4 record, .899 save percentage, 60 goals allowed
Looking for NHL predictions? Go here for all of our free NHL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.