The Florida Panthers (36-13-5) are heavily favored when they host the Detroit Red Wings (24-24-6) on Saturday, March 5. The Panthers are -302 on the moneyline to win over the Red Wings (+243) in the game, which begins at 6:00 PM ET.
Panthers vs. Red Wings Predictions
Panthers vs. Red Wings Betting Odds
Panthers vs. Red Wings Betting Trends
- The Panthers have been victorious in 33 of their 47 games when they were listed as a moneyline favorite this season (70.2%).
- Florida is 8-1 in games it has played with moneyline odds of -302 or shorter (88.9% win percentage).
- Based on this matchup’s moneyline, the Panthers have an implied probability of 75.1% to win.
Panthers vs. Red Wings Over/Under Trends
- A total of 33 Florida games this season have gone over Saturday’s total of 6.5 goals.
- In Detroit’s 55 games this season, 27 have finished with more goals than Saturday’s total of 6.5.
- These two teams combine for 7.0 goals per game, 0.47 more than the over/under for this contest.
- This game’s total equals the 6.5 goals per game these two teams give up combined.
Panthers Team Leaders
- Jonathan Huberdeau: 18 goals and 57 assists
- Sam Reinhart: 18 goals and 32 assists
- Aaron Ekblad: 14 goals and 35 assists
- Sergei Bobrovsky: 27-6-3 record, .916 save percentage, 94 goals given up
Red Wings Team Leaders
- Dylan Larkin: 27 goals and 29 assists
- Tyler Bertuzzi: 23 goals and 22 assists
- Lucas Raymond: 16 goals and 27 assists
- Thomas Greiss: 8-8-1 record, .895 save percentage, 58 goals given up
Looking for NHL predictions? Go here for all of our free NHL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.