Saturday will feature a projected one-sided NHL contest between the home favorite Washington Capitals (29-18-9, -265 on the moneyline to win) and the Seattle Kraken (17-34-5, +210 moneyline odds) at 7:00 PM ET.
Capitals vs. Kraken Predictions
Capitals vs. Kraken Betting Odds
Capitals vs. Kraken Betting Trends
- The Capitals have been victorious in 21 of their 39 games when they were favored on the moneyline this season (53.8%).
- Washington has had moneyline odds of -265 or shorter in just one game this season, and won.
- The Capitals have a 72.6% chance (based on the moneyline’s implied probability) to win this contest.
Capitals Team Leaders
- Alex Ovechkin: 33 goals and 32 assists
- Evgeny Kuznetsov: 16 goals and 35 assists
- John Carlson: 10 goals and 34 assists
- Ilya Samsonov: 17-9-3 record, .901 save percentage, 83 goals given up
Kraken Team Leaders
- Jared McCann: 21 goals and 12 assists
- Jordan Eberle: 15 goals and 17 assists
- Yanni Gourde: 12 goals and 19 assists
- Philipp Grubauer: 12-23-5 record, .888 save percentage, 120 goals given up
Looking for NHL predictions? Go here for all of our free NHL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.