Friday’s NHL action includes the Vegas Golden Knights (30-20-4) visiting the Anaheim Ducks (26-21-9) at Honda Center. The Ducks are underdogs (+103 on the moneyline) against the Golden Knights (-123) ahead of the contest, which starts at 10:00 PM ET.
Golden Knights vs. Ducks Predictions
Golden Knights vs. Ducks Betting Odds
Golden Knights vs. Ducks Betting Trends
- In the 38 times this season the Golden Knights have been a moneyline favorite, they have gone 23-15 in those games.
- Las Vegas is 19-11 when playing with moneyline odds of -123 or shorter (63.3% win percentage).
- The implied moneyline probability for this game says the Golden Knights have a 55.2% chance to win.
Golden Knights vs. Ducks Over/Under Trends
- A total of 32 Las Vegas games this season have gone over Friday’s total of 5.5 goals.
- This season, 29 of Anaheim’s games have featured more than 5.5 goals.
- The Golden Knights score 3.17 goals per game, compared to the Ducks’ average of 2.88, adding up to 0.6 more goals than this contest’s total of 5.5.
- These two teams are conceding a combined 5.9 goals per game, 0.4 more than this contest’s over/under.
Golden Knights Team Leaders
- Chandler Stephenson: 14 goals and 27 assists
- Jonathan Marchessault: 21 goals and 17 assists
- Reilly Smith: 16 goals and 20 assists
- Laurent Brossoit: 9-6-3 record, .903 save percentage, 48 goals conceded
Ducks Team Leaders
- Troy Terry: 27 goals and 19 assists
- Trevor Zegras: 14 goals and 27 assists
- Ryan Getzlaf: three goals and 28 assists
- Anthony Stolarz: 8-6-1 record, .917 save percentage, 44 goals allowed
Looking for NHL predictions? Go here for all of our free NHL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.