The Toronto Maple Leafs (35-15-4) are -278 on the moneyline to win when they host the Vancouver Canucks (27-23-6), who have +220 odds, on Saturday, March 5 at 7:00 PM ET.
Maple Leafs vs. Canucks Predictions
Maple Leafs vs. Canucks Betting Odds
Maple Leafs vs. Canucks Betting Trends
- The Maple Leafs are 35-16 record when listed as a moneyline favorite this season.
- Toronto is 4-3 (victorious in 57.1% of its games) when playing with moneyline odds of -278 or shorter.
- Based on this game’s moneyline, the Maple Leafs have an implied probability of 73.5% to win.
Maple Leafs Team Leaders
- Auston Matthews: 37 goals and 31 assists
- Mitchell Marner: 21 goals and 36 assists
- John Tavares: 17 goals and 33 assists
- Jack Campbell: 23-8-4 record, .917 save percentage, 92 goals allowed
Canucks Team Leaders
- J.T. Miller: 21 goals and 40 assists
- Quinn Hughes: four goals and 39 assists
- Elias Pettersson: 17 goals and 21 assists
- Thatcher Demko: 24-16-2 record, .918 save percentage, 110 goals allowed
Looking for NHL predictions? Go here for all of our free NHL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.