Friday’s NHL games include the Tampa Bay Lightning (35-11-6) hosting the Detroit Red Wings (24-24-6) at Amalie Arena. The Red Wings are heavy underdogs (+286 on the moneyline) against the Lightning (-365) ahead of the outing, which starts at 7:00 PM ET.
Lightning vs. Red Wings Predictions
Lightning vs. Red Wings Betting Odds
Lightning vs. Red Wings Betting Trends
- The Lightning have gone 33-13 this season when listed as a moneyline favorite.
- Tampa Bay has had moneyline odds of -365 or shorter in just one game this season, and won.
- Based on the moneyline in this contest, the Lightning’s implied win probability is 78.5%.
Lightning vs. Red Wings Over/Under Trends
- Tampa Bay and its opponent have combined to outscore Friday’s total (6.5 goals) 23 times this season.
- A total of 27 of Detroit’s games have finished with over 6.5 goals this season.
- The Lightning score 3.46 goals per game, compared to the Red Wings’ average of 2.91, adding up to 0.1 fewer goals than this contest’s over/under of 6.5.
- These two teams concede a combined 6.3 goals per game, 0.2 less than this one’s over/under.
Lightning Team Leaders
- Steven Stamkos: 26 goals and 34 assists
- Victor Hedman: 11 goals and 40 assists
- Alex Killorn: 16 goals and 29 assists
- Andrei Vasilevskiy: 29-8-4 record, .921 save percentage, 94 goals allowed
Red Wings Team Leaders
- Dylan Larkin: 27 goals and 29 assists
- Tyler Bertuzzi: 23 goals and 22 assists
- Lucas Raymond: 16 goals and 27 assists
- Thomas Greiss: 8-8-1 record, .895 save percentage, 58 goals given up
Looking for NHL predictions? Go here for all of our free NHL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.