Friday’s NHL games include the Tampa Bay Lightning (35-11-6) hosting the Detroit Red Wings (24-24-6) at Amalie Arena. The Red Wings are heavy underdogs (+286 on the moneyline) against the Lightning (-365) ahead of the outing, which starts at 7:00 PM ET.
Lightning vs. Red Wings Predictions
Lightning vs. Red Wings Betting Odds
Lightning vs. Red Wings Betting Trends
- The Lightning have gone 33-13 this season when listed as a moneyline favorite.
- Tampa Bay has had moneyline odds of -365 or shorter in just one game this season, and won.
- Based on the moneyline in this contest, the Lightning’s implied win probability is 78.5%.
Lightning vs. Red Wings Over/Under Trends
- Tampa Bay and its opponent have combined to outscore Friday’s total (6.5 goals) 23 times this season.
- A total of 27 of Detroit’s games have finished with over 6.5 goals this season.
- The Lightning score 3.46 goals per game, compared to the Red Wings’ average of 2.91, adding up to 0.1 fewer goals than this contest’s over/under of 6.5.
- These two teams concede a combined 6.3 goals per game, 0.2 less than this one’s over/under.
Lightning Team Leaders
- Steven Stamkos: 26 goals and 34 assists
- Victor Hedman: 11 goals and 40 assists
- Alex Killorn: 16 goals and 29 assists
- Andrei Vasilevskiy: 29-8-4 record, .921 save percentage, 94 goals allowed
Red Wings Team Leaders
- Dylan Larkin: 27 goals and 29 assists
- Tyler Bertuzzi: 23 goals and 22 assists
- Lucas Raymond: 16 goals and 27 assists
- Thomas Greiss: 8-8-1 record, .895 save percentage, 58 goals given up
Looking for NHL predictions? Go here for all of our free NHL picks.