Saturday’s NHL matchup between the St. Louis Blues (32-15-6) and the New York Islanders (20-23-8) at UBS Arena sees the Blues as road favorites (-141 moneyline odds to win) against the Islanders (+117). The game starts at 12:30 PM ET.
Blues vs. Islanders Predictions
Blues vs. Islanders Betting Odds
Blues vs. Islanders Betting Trends
- The Blues are 24-11 this season when listed as a moneyline favorite.
- St. Louis is 19-8 when playing with moneyline odds of -141 or shorter (70.4% win percentage).
- Based on this matchup’s moneyline, the Blues have an implied probability of 58.5% to win.
Blues Team Leaders
- Jordan Kyrou: 21 goals and 29 assists
- Vladimir Tarasenko: 19 goals and 27 assists
- Pavel Buchnevich: 19 goals and 26 assists
- Ville Husso: 13-4-2 record, .931 save percentage, 43 goals conceded
Islanders Team Leaders
- Mathew Barzal: 12 goals and 25 assists
- Brock Nelson: 19 goals and 10 assists
- Noah Dobson: 10 goals and 17 assists
- Ilya Sorokin: 17-12-7 record, .922 save percentage, 86 goals given up
Looking for NHL predictions? Go here for all of our free NHL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.