The Philadelphia Flyers (16-28-10) have -121 moneyline odds to win when they host an expected close matchup with the Chicago Blackhawks (20-27-8), who have +100 odds, on Saturday, March 5 at 3:00 PM ET.
Flyers vs. Blackhawks Predictions
Flyers vs. Blackhawks Betting Odds
Flyers vs. Blackhawks Betting Trends
- The Flyers have been victorious in five of their 10 games when they were favored on the moneyline this season (50.0%).
- When it has played with moneyline odds of -121 or shorter, Philadelphia is 5-4 (winning 55.6% of the time).
- The Flyers’ implied moneyline win probability is 54.8% in this matchup.
Flyers Team Leaders
- Claude Giroux: 17 goals and 22 assists
- Cam Atkinson: 18 goals and 21 assists
- Travis Konecny: nine goals and 23 assists
- Carter Hart: 10-18-6 record, .910 save percentage, 100 goals conceded
Blackhawks Team Leaders
- Patrick Kane: 17 goals and 37 assists
- Alex DeBrincat: 30 goals and 16 assists
- Seth Jones: three goals and 32 assists
- Marc-Andre Fleury: 17-19-4 record, .911 save percentage, 110 goals given up
Looking for NHL predictions? Go here for all of our free NHL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.