A competitive NHL matchup is expected on Saturday when the Ottawa Senators (19-29-5) visit the Arizona Coyotes (15-35-4) at Gila River Arena. The Coyotes are underdogs (-105 on the moneyline) against the Senators (-117) ahead of the contest, which starts at 4:00 PM ET.
Senators vs. Coyotes Predictions
Senators vs. Coyotes Betting Odds
Senators vs. Coyotes Betting Trends
- The Senators have gone 2-2 this season when favored on the moneyline.
- Ottawa is 2-2 when it has played with moneyline odds of -117 or shorter (50.0% win percentage).
- Based on the moneyline in this matchup, the Senators’ implied win probability is 53.9%.
Senators Team Leaders
- Brady Tkachuk: 17 goals and 22 assists
- Drake Batherson: 13 goals and 21 assists
- Connor Brown: seven goals and 22 assists
- Matt Murray: 5-11-2 record, .915 save percentage, 52 goals allowed
Coyotes Team Leaders
- Clayton Keller: 21 goals and 26 assists
- Phil Kessel: six goals and 27 assists
- Shayne Gostisbehere: nine goals and 22 assists
- Karel Vejmelka: 8-21-1 record, .903 save percentage, 100 goals conceded
Looking for NHL predictions? Go here for all of our free NHL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.