Saturday’s NHL matchup between the Nashville Predators (30-20-4) and the San Jose Sharks (24-24-6) at SAP Center at San Jose sees the Predators favored on the road (-143 moneyline odds to win) against the Sharks (+118). The game begins at 8:00 PM ET.
Predators vs. Sharks Predictions
Predators vs. Sharks Betting Odds
Predators vs. Sharks Betting Trends
- The Predators are 16-12 record when favored on the moneyline this season.
- Nashville is 11-4 in games it has played with moneyline odds of -143 or shorter (73.3% win percentage).
- The Predators’ implied moneyline win probability is 58.8% in this contest.
Predators Team Leaders
- Roman Josi: 14 goals and 41 assists
- Matt Duchene: 25 goals and 23 assists
- Filip Forsberg: 27 goals and 18 assists
- Juuse Saros: 25-17-3 record, .922 save percentage, 111 goals conceded
Sharks Team Leaders
- Timo Meier: 24 goals and 29 assists
- Tomas Hertl: 22 goals and 20 assists
- Logan Couture: 18 goals and 22 assists
- Adin Hill: 9-11-1 record, .901 save percentage, 61 goals conceded
Looking for NHL predictions? Go here for all of our free NHL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.