Saturday’s NHL games include the Edmonton Oilers (30-21-4) hosting the Montreal Canadiens (14-34-7) at Rogers Place. The Canadiens are big underdogs (+265 on the moneyline) against the Oilers (-345) ahead of the game, which begins at 7:00 PM ET.
Oilers vs. Canadiens Predictions
Oilers vs. Canadiens Betting Odds
Oilers vs. Canadiens Betting Trends
- The Oilers have won 61.5% of their games when favored on the moneyline this season (24-15).
- Edmonton is yet to play with moneyline odds of -345 or shorter.
- Based on this matchup’s moneyline, the Oilers have an implied probability of 77.5% to win.
Oilers Team Leaders
- Connor McDavid: 29 goals and 50 assists
- Leon Draisaitl: 38 goals and 40 assists
- Ryan Nugent-Hopkins: seven goals and 30 assists
- Mikko Koskinen: 19-8-3 record, .904 save percentage, 92 goals allowed
Canadiens Team Leaders
- Nicholas Suzuki: 12 goals and 25 assists
- Josh Anderson: 15 goals and nine assists
- Artturi Lehkonen: 10 goals and 14 assists
- Samuel Montembeault: 5-11-4 record, .896 save percentage, 79 goals conceded
Looking for NHL predictions? Go here for all of our free NHL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.