The Colorado Avalanche (40-11-4) have -148 moneyline odds to win when they host the Calgary Flames (32-14-7), who have +120 odds, on Saturday, March 5 at 10:00 PM ET.
Avalanche vs. Flames Predictions
Avalanche vs. Flames Betting Odds
Avalanche vs. Flames Betting Trends
- In the 52 times this season the Avalanche have been favored on the moneyline, they have gone 39-13 in those games.
- Colorado is 36-10 when it has played with moneyline odds of -148 or shorter (78.3% win percentage).
- Based on the moneyline in this contest, the Avalanche’s implied win probability is 59.7%.
Avalanche Team Leaders
- Nazem Kadri: 22 goals and 46 assists
- Mikko Rantanen: 26 goals and 39 assists
- Cale Makar: 18 goals and 41 assists
- Darcy Kuemper: 27-6-2 record, .919 save percentage, 89 goals conceded
Flames Team Leaders
- Johnny Gaudreau: 21 goals and 47 assists
- Matthew Tkachuk: 27 goals and 34 assists
- Elias Lindholm: 25 goals and 29 assists
- Jacob Markstrom: 25-11-6 record, .925 save percentage, 92 goals conceded
Looking for NHL predictions? Go here for all of our free NHL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.