The San Antonio Spurs (24-39) are underdogs (+3.5) as they attempt to end a three-game losing streak when they visit the Charlotte Hornets (31-33) at 7:00 PM ET on Saturday, March 5, 2022 at Spectrum Center. The point total is 241.5 for the matchup.
Hornets vs. Spurs Predictions
Hornets vs. Spurs Betting Odds
Hornets vs. Spurs Last 10 Games
- Charlotte is 3-7 overall and 3-5-2 against the spread in its past 10 contests.
- Charlotte and its opponents have combined to hit the over in four of those 10 games.
- The past 10 Hornets games averaged 10.3 fewer points (231.2) than this matchup’s over/under.
- Over their past 10 games, the Hornets have a points-per-game average 3.1 points above their season-long scoring average.
- San Antonio covered the spread five times in its last 10 matchups while putting up a 5-5 record straight-up in those games.
- San Antonio’s past 10 games saw five hit the over.
- The last 10 Spurs games averaged 230.3 total points, 11.2 fewer points than this matchup’s point total.
- Over their past 10 games, the Spurs have scored 8.2 more points per contest compared to their 112.7 PPG season-long scoring average.
Hornets vs. Spurs Betting Trends
- Charlotte has covered the spread 34 times this season (34-28-2).
- The Hornets have an ATS record of 5-8 when playing as at least 3.5-point favorites.
- Games involving Charlotte have hit the over 30 times this season.
- The Hornets make 45.8% of their shots from the field this season, which is 1.0 percentage point lower than the Spurs have allowed to their opponents (46.8%).
- Charlotte has a 20-6 record against the spread and a 19-7 straight-up record in games it shoots better than 46.8% from the field.
- San Antonio has covered the spread 32 times this year (32-31-1).
- The Spurs are 17-13 ATS when playing as at least 3.5-point underdogs.
- San Antonio’s games have gone over the total 31 times out of 64 chances this season.
- The Spurs have shot at a 46.8% rate from the field this season, 0.6 percentage points above the 46.2% shooting opponents of the Hornets have averaged.
- San Antonio is 22-8 against the spread and 18-12 overall when it shoots higher than 46.2% from the field.
Hornets vs. Spurs Over/Under Trends
- This season, 20 of Charlotte’s 64 games have gone over Saturday’s over/under of 241.5 points.
- In San Antonio’s 64 games this season, 13 have finished with more combined scoring than Saturday’s point total of 241.5.
- The point total for the contest of 241.5 is 14.7 points more than the combined points per game averages for the Hornets (114.1 points per game) and the Spurs (112.7 points per game).
- The 227.3 points per game these two teams allow their opponents to score on average this season are 14.2 fewer than the 241.5 total in this contest.
- This season the average total for Hornets games is 226.6 points, 14.9 fewer than the over/under of 241.5 points for this contest.
- The over/under for this contest is 18.4 points more than the average over/under in Spurs’ games this season (223.1 points).
Hornets Team Leaders
- LaMelo Ball: 19.6 PTS, 7.4 AST, 1.5 STL, 41.7 FG%, 36.8 3PT% (151-for-410)
- Miles Bridges: 19.8 PTS, 7.2 REB, 48.3 FG%, 30.8 3PT% (111-for-360)
- Terry Rozier: 19.2 PTS, 1.2 STL, 43.6 FG%, 36.8 3PT% (166-for-451)
- Kelly Oubre Jr.: 16.4 PTS, 1.1 STL, 43.8 FG%, 34.7 3PT% (162-for-467)
- Gordon Hayward: 16.1 PTS, 46.0 FG%, 39.0 3PT% (85-for-218)
Spurs Team Leaders
- Dejounte Murray: 20.3 PTS, 8.4 REB, 9.4 AST, 2.0 STL, 46.3 FG%, 32.1 3PT% (71-for-221)
- Jakob Poeltl: 13.5 PTS, 9.2 REB, 1.8 BLK, 62.1 FG%
- Keldon Johnson: 15.6 PTS, 46.2 FG%, 41.7 3PT% (111-for-266)
- Devin Vassell: 11.7 PTS, 43.2 FG%, 34.6 3PT% (98-for-283)
- Lonnie Walker IV: 12.1 PTS, 41.2 FG%, 31.0 3PT% (88-for-284)
Looking for NBA predictions? Go here for all of our free NBA picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.