Friday will feature an NHL contest between the home favorite Carolina Hurricanes (37-11-5, -151 on the moneyline to win) and the Pittsburgh Penguins (33-14-8, +128 moneyline odds) at 7:00 PM ET.
Hurricanes vs. Penguins Predictions
Hurricanes vs. Penguins Betting Odds
Hurricanes vs. Penguins Betting Trends
- The Hurricanes have been victorious in 31 of their 45 games when they were listed as a moneyline favorite this season (68.9%).
- Carolina is 21-8 (victorious in 72.4% of its games) when playing with moneyline odds of -151 or shorter.
- Based on this game’s moneyline, the Hurricanes have an implied probability of 60.2% to win.
Hurricanes vs. Penguins Over/Under Trends
- A total of 21 Carolina games this season have gone over Friday’s over/under of 6.5 goals.
- This season, 24 of Pittsburgh’s games have featured more than 6.5 goals.
- The Hurricanes score 3.47 goals per game, compared to the Penguins’ average of 3.20, adding up to 0.2 more goals than this contest’s over/under of 6.5.
- This game’s total is 1.5 more than the 5.0 goals these two teams concede per game combined.
Hurricanes Team Leaders
- Sebastian Aho: 24 goals and 32 assists
- Andrei Svechnikov: 22 goals and 28 assists
- Teuvo Teravainen: 15 goals and 29 assists
- Frederik Andersen: 29-7-2 record, .930 save percentage, 76 goals conceded
Penguins Team Leaders
- Jake Guentzel: 25 goals and 28 assists
- Sidney Crosby: 16 goals and 34 assists
- Kris Letang: six goals and 42 assists
- Tristan Jarry: 26-11-6 record, .921 save percentage, 98 goals conceded
Looking for NHL predictions? Go here for all of our free NHL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.