The Orlando Magic (15-48) are 8-point underdogs as they attempt to stop a three-game road losing streak when they take on the Toronto Raptors (34-28) on Friday, March 4, 2022 at Scotiabank Arena. The game airs at 7:30 PM ET. The matchup’s point total is set at 220.5.
Raptors vs. Magic Predictions
Raptors vs. Magic Betting Odds
Raptors vs. Magic Last 10 Games
- Toronto is 5-5 overall and 4-6-0 against the spread over its past 10 games.
- Toronto and its opponents have hit the over in four of those 10 games.
- The past 10 Raptors games averaged 0.4 fewer points (220.1) than this matchup’s over/under.
- During their past 10 games, the Raptors have scored 1.3 more points per contest compared to their season-long scoring average.
- Orlando is 3-7 overall and 4-6-0 against the spread over its last 10 games.
- Orlando’s last 10 games saw five go over the total.
- The last 10 Magic games averaged 225.9 total points, 5.4 more points than this matchup’s point total.
- The Magic’s per-game scoring average across their past 10 games is 108.7, 4.7 points higher than their season-long per-game average.
Raptors vs. Magic Betting Trends
- Toronto has covered the spread 34 times over 62 games with a set spread.
- In games they have played as 8-point favorites or more, the Raptors have an ATS record of 2-6.
- This season, Toronto’s games have hit the over 33 times.
- This season, the Raptors have a 44.3% shooting percentage from the field, which is 1.7% lower than the 46.0% of shots the Magic’s opponents have hit.
- Toronto has a 15-7 record against the spread and a 16-6 straight-up record in games it shoots higher than 46.0% from the field.
- Orlando is 28-35-0 against the spread this season.
- The Magic are 14-19 ATS when playing as at least 8-point underdogs.
- This year, Orlando’s games have hit the over 33 times.
- The Magic are shooting 43.5% from the field, 2.8% lower than the 46.3% the Raptors’ opponents have shot this season.
- Orlando has compiled an 11-6 record against the spread and a 9-8 straight up record in games it shoots better than 46.3% from the field.
Raptors vs. Magic Over/Under Trends
- Toronto and its opponents have combined to outscore Friday’s total (220.5 points) 22 times this season.
- There have been 24 Orlando games that have finished with a combined score over 220.5 points this season.
- Together, the two teams combine for 212.6 points per game, 7.9 points fewer than the total of 220.5 for this matchup.
- This matchup’s total is 1.1 fewer points than the 219.4 these two teams combine to give up per game in 2020.
- This season the average total for Raptors games is 214.9 points, 5.6 fewer than the over/under of 220.5 points for this contest.
- Magic games have an over/under of 215.8 points this season, 4.7 points fewer than the total points bet for this game.
Raptors Team Leaders
- Fred VanVleet: 21.4 PTS, 6.9 AST, 1.6 STL, 41.5 FG%, 39.8 3PT% (208-for-522)
- Pascal Siakam: 21.2 PTS, 8.4 REB, 5.1 AST, 1.3 STL, 48.3 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (49-for-147)
- Scottie Barnes: 14.9 PTS, 7.6 REB, 1.1 STL, 49.0 FG%, 31.4 3PT% (43-for-137)
- Gary Trent Jr.: 18.2 PTS, 1.9 STL, 41.7 FG%, 38.6 3PT% (163-for-422)
- OG Anunoby: 17.5 PTS, 1.5 STL, 43.6 FG%, 35.1 3PT% (100-for-285)
Magic Team Leaders
- Wendell Carter Jr.: 14.3 PTS, 10.4 REB, 51.7 FG%, 32.3 3PT% (61-for-189)
- Franz Wagner: 15.7 PTS, 46.8 FG%, 36.6 3PT% (83-for-227)
- Cole Anthony: 17.4 PTS, 5.8 AST, 39.4 FG%, 33.0 3PT% (103-for-312)
- Mohamed Bamba: 10.2 PTS, 8.0 REB, 1.8 BLK, 47.4 FG%, 34.2 3PT% (65-for-190)
- Chuma Okeke: 8.4 PTS, 1.5 STL, 38.6 FG%, 31.7 3PT% (80-for-252)
Looking for NBA predictions? Go here for all of our free NBA picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.