The New York Knicks (25-37) are underdogs (+6.5) as they try to end a six-game losing streak when they visit the Phoenix Suns (50-12) at 10:00 PM ET on Friday, March 4, 2022 at Footprint Center.
Suns vs. Knicks Predictions
Suns vs. Knicks Betting Odds
Suns vs. Knicks Last 10 Games
- Phoenix covered the spread five times in its last 10 contests while putting up a 8-2 record straight-up in those games.
- Phoenix’s past 10 games saw seven go over the total.
- In their past 10 games, the Suns have a points-per-game average 5.4 points above their season-long scoring average.
- New York is 1-9-0 against the spread and 1-9 overall during its last 10 matchups.
- New York’s past 10 games saw eight go over the total.
- During the past 10 games, the Knicks are scoring 109.9 points per game compared to their 105.1 season average.
Suns vs. Knicks Betting Trends
- Phoenix is 34-28-0 against the spread this season.
- The Suns are 17-17 ATS when playing as at least 6.5-point favorites.
- Phoenix games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 31 times this season.
- The Suns make 48.2% of their shots from the field this season, which is 3.5 percentage points higher than the Knicks have allowed to their opponents (44.7%).
- Phoenix is 29-20 against the spread and 43-6 overall when it shoots higher than 44.7% from the field.
- New York has gone 26-36-0 against the spread this season.
- The Knicks have an ATS record of 3-7 when playing as at least 6.5-point underdogs.
- This season, New York’s games have hit the over 31 times.
- New York is 17-9 against the spread and 16-10 overall when it shoots higher than 44.0% from the field.
Suns Team Leaders
- Chris Paul: 14.9 PTS, 10.7 AST, 1.9 STL, 48.7 FG%, 33.0 3PT% (60-for-182)
- Devin Booker: 25.6 PTS, 1.1 STL, 44.8 FG%, 36.8 3PT% (141-for-383)
- Mikal Bridges: 13.4 PTS, 1.2 STL, 53.5 FG%, 35.9 3PT% (84-for-234)
- Deandre Ayton: 16.5 PTS, 10.0 REB, 64.2 FG%, 36.4 3PT% (4-for-11)
- Cameron Johnson: 12.4 PTS, 46.9 FG%, 43.7 3PT% (150-for-343)
Knicks Team Leaders
- Julius Randle: 19.7 PTS, 10.1 REB, 5.3 AST, 41.5 FG%, 29.9 3PT% (94-for-314)
- RJ Barrett: 18.9 PTS, 41.7 FG%, 35.8 3PT% (105-for-293)
- Alec Burks: 10.8 PTS, 37.7 FG%, 38.3 3PT% (103-for-269)
- Evan Fournier: 14.4 PTS, 42.1 FG%, 39.2 3PT% (179-for-457)
- Mitchell Robinson: 8.3 PTS, 8.6 REB, 1.6 BLK, 76.4 FG%
Looking for NBA predictions? Go here for all of our free NBA picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.