The New York Rangers (34-15-5) have -171 moneyline odds to win when they host the New Jersey Devils (19-30-5), who have +144 odds, on Friday, March 4 at 7:00 PM ET.
Rangers vs. Devils Predictions
Rangers vs. Devils Betting Odds
Rangers vs. Devils Betting Trends
- The Rangers are 22-7 this season when listed as a moneyline favorite.
- New York is 10-2 (victorious in 83.3% of its games) when it has played with moneyline odds of -171 or shorter.
- The Rangers’ implied moneyline win probability is 63.1% in this contest.
Rangers vs. Devils Over/Under Trends
- New York and its opponent have hit the over on this game’s total (6 goals) 22 times this season.
- There have been 35 New Jersey games with more than 6 goals this season.
- The Rangers average 2.93 goals per game, compared to the Devils’ 3.07. That’s 6.0 goals combined, equal to this game’s over/under.
- This game’s over/under is 0.1 less than the 6.1 goals these two teams give up per game combined.
Rangers Team Leaders
- Artemi Panarin: 15 goals and 44 assists
- Mika Zibanejad: 20 goals and 34 assists
- Adam Fox: seven goals and 46 assists
- Alexandar Georgiev: 7-8-2 record, .897 save percentage, 55 goals given up
Devils Team Leaders
- Jesper Bratt: 19 goals and 31 assists
- Jack Hughes: 17 goals and 22 assists
- Nico Hischier: 15 goals and 21 assists
- Mackenzie Blackwood: 9-9-3 record, .894 save percentage, 70 goals conceded
Looking for NHL predictions? Go here for all of our free NHL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.