Friday’s NHL lineup features a contest between the favored Los Angeles Kings (29-19-7, -140 on the moneyline to win on the road) and the Columbus Blue Jackets (28-25-1, +119 moneyline odds) at 7:00 PM ET.
Kings vs. Blue Jackets Predictions
Kings vs. Blue Jackets Betting Odds
Kings vs. Blue Jackets Betting Trends
- The Kings have won 76.2% of their games when favored on the moneyline this season (16-5).
- Los Angeles is 5-2 (winning 71.4% of its games) when playing with moneyline odds of -140 or shorter.
- The implied moneyline probability in this game says the Kings have a 58.3% chance to win.
Kings vs. Blue Jackets Over/Under Trends
- This season, Los Angeles and its opponent have combined to outscore Friday’s total of 6 goals 25 times.
- In Columbus’ 54 games this season, 38 have finished with more goals than Friday’s over/under of 6.
- The over/under for this game (6) is 0.2 less than the combined scoring averages for the Kings (2.91) and Blue Jackets (3.26).
- The 6.4 goals per game these two teams are conceding on average are 0.4 more than the over/under for this contest.
Kings Team Leaders
- Anze Kopitar: 15 goals and 35 assists
- Adrian Kempe: 25 goals and 11 assists
- Viktor Arvidsson: 15 goals and 20 assists
- Cal Petersen: 14-8-1 record, .899 save percentage, 64 goals conceded
Blue Jackets Team Leaders
- Boone Jenner: 23 goals and 20 assists
- Jakub Voracek: two goals and 38 assists
- Patrik Laine: 20 goals and 18 assists
- Joonas Korpisalo: 6-8-0 record, .887 save percentage, 62 goals conceded
Looking for NHL predictions? Go here for all of our free NHL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.