The Dallas Stars (30-20-3) have -110 moneyline odds to win when they go on the road in a projected competitive matchup with the Winnipeg Jets (24-21-9), who have -110 odds, on Friday, March 4 at 8:00 PM ET.
Stars vs. Jets Predictions
Stars vs. Jets Betting Odds
Stars vs. Jets Betting Trends
- The Stars are 21-13 this season when favored on the moneyline.
- Dallas is 21-13 (victorious in 61.8% of its games) when playing with moneyline odds of -110 or shorter.
- Based on this contest’s moneyline, the Stars have an implied probability of 52.4% to win.
Stars vs. Jets Over/Under Trends
- Dallas and its opponent have combined to outscore Friday’s total (6 goals) 23 times this season.
- A total of 31 of Winnipeg’s games have finished with over 6 goals this season.
- These two teams combine for 5.9 goals per game, 0.13 less than the over/under set for this contest.
- The 5.9 goals per game these two teams concede are 0.1 less than the total set for this contest.
Stars Team Leaders
- Joe Pavelski: 21 goals and 34 assists
- Jason Robertson: 23 goals and 25 assists
- Roope Hintz: 23 goals and 22 assists
- Jake Oettinger: 18-6-1 record, .922 save percentage, 56 goals given up
Jets Team Leaders
- Kyle Connor: 32 goals and 29 assists
- Mark Scheifele: 20 goals and 25 assists
- Pierre-Luc Dubois: 22 goals and 21 assists
- Connor Hellebuyck: 18-19-8 record, .912 save percentage, 129 goals given up
Looking for NHL predictions? Go here for all of our free NHL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.