The Atlanta Hawks (29-32) visit the Washington Wizards (28-33) in a matchup of Southeast Division teams at Capital One Arena, starting at 7:00 PM ET on Friday, March 4, 2022. The Hawks are 2.5-point favorites in the game, the third matchup between the teams this season.
Hawks vs. Wizards Predictions
Hawks vs. Wizards Betting Odds
Hawks vs. Wizards Last 10 Games
- Atlanta is 5-5 overall and 5-5-0 against the spread in its past 10 games.
- The final score of the last 10 Atlanta games has gone over the set total six times.
- In the past 10 games, the Hawks are scoring 3.8 points more per game compared to their season average.
- Washington has a 4-6 record straight-up in its past 10 contests, while covering the spread three times in those games.
- Washington’s last 10 games saw six go over the total.
- Over their past 10 games, the Wizards have scored 1.0 more point per contest compared to their 107.6 PPG season-long scoring average.
Hawks vs. Wizards Betting Trends
- Atlanta is 28-34-0 against the spread this season.
- In games this season when favored by 2.5 points or more, the Hawks have gone 15-14 against the spread.
- Atlanta games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 34 times out of 62 chances this season.
- The Hawks are shooting 46.8% from the field this season, 1.0 percentage point higher than the 45.8% the Wizards allow to opponents.
- In games Atlanta shoots higher than 45.8% from the field, it is 21-11 against the spread and 22-10 overall.
- Washington has put together a 23-37-1 record against the spread this season.
- The Wizards have an ATS record of 11-16 when playing as at least 2.5-point underdogs.
- Washington games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 31 times this season.
- The Wizards’ 46.6% shooting percentage from the field this season is 0.1 percentage points higher than the Hawks have allowed to their opponents (46.5%).
- Washington is 15-15-1 against the spread and 19-12 overall when it shoots higher than 46.5% from the field.
Hawks Team Leaders
- Trae Young: 27.4 PTS, 9.1 AST, 45.8 FG%, 37.6 3PT% (161-for-428)
- Clint Capela: 10.4 PTS, 11.9 REB, 1.3 BLK, 58.9 FG%
- John Collins: 16.8 PTS, 7.9 REB, 1.1 BLK, 53.7 FG%, 38.8 3PT% (62-for-160)
- Kevin Huerter: 11.3 PTS, 45.8 FG%, 37.5 3PT% (104-for-277)
- Bogdan Bogdanovic: 13.6 PTS, 44.1 FG%, 37.5 3PT% (109-for-291)
Wizards Team Leaders
- Kyle Kuzma: 17.0 PTS, 8.8 REB, 45.7 FG%, 35.0 3PT% (114-for-326)
- Kentavious Caldwell-Pope: 11.9 PTS, 1.1 STL, 41.2 FG%, 38.3 3PT% (115-for-300)
- Deni Avdija: 7.6 PTS, 43.8 FG%, 30.8 3PT% (53-for-172)
- Daniel Gafford: 9.1 PTS, 1.5 BLK, 68.6 FG%
- Raul Neto: 8.1 PTS, 45.7 FG%, 27.3 3PT% (27-for-99)
Looking for NBA predictions? Go here for all of our free NBA picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.