The Toronto Maple Leafs (35-14-4) are heavy home favorites (-402 moneyline odds to win) against the Buffalo Sabres (16-30-8, +314 moneyline odds). Wednesday’s outing begins at 7:30 PM ET from Scotiabank Arena.
Maple Leafs vs. Sabres Predictions
Maple Leafs vs. Sabres Betting Odds
Maple Leafs vs. Sabres Betting Trends
- In the 50 times this season the Maple Leafs have been favored on the moneyline, they have finished 35-15 in those games.
- Toronto has had moneyline odds set at -402 or shorter in just one game this season, and lost.
- The Maple Leafs have an 80.1% chance (based on the moneyline’s implied probability) to win this matchup.
Maple Leafs vs. Sabres Over/Under Trends
- Toronto and its opponent have combined for more than Wednesday’s over/under of 6.5 goals 28 times this season.
- This season, 24 of Buffalo’s games have featured more than 6.5 goals.
- These two teams combine for 6.3 goals per game, 0.21 less than the total set for this contest.
- The 6.4 goals per game these two teams concede are 0.1 less than the total set for this contest.
Maple Leafs Team Leaders
- Auston Matthews: 37 goals and 31 assists
- Mitchell Marner: 21 goals and 35 assists
- John Tavares: 17 goals and 33 assists
- Jack Campbell: 23-8-4 record, .917 save percentage, 92 goals conceded
Sabres Team Leaders
- Tage Thompson: 22 goals and 18 assists
- Jeff Skinner: 20 goals and 17 assists
- Rasmus Dahlin: eight goals and 26 assists
- Dustin Tokarski: 5-8-4 record, .899 save percentage, 60 goals given up
Looking for NHL predictions? Go here for all of our free NHL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.