The Tampa Bay Lightning (35-11-6) have -180 moneyline odds to win when they host a game against the Pittsburgh Penguins (33-14-8), who have +148 moneyline odds, on Thursday at 7:00 PM ET.
Lightning vs. Penguins Predictions
Lightning vs. Penguins Betting Odds
Lightning vs. Penguins Betting Trends
- The Lightning are 33-12 this season when favored on the moneyline.
- Tampa Bay is 20-5 (victorious in 80.0% of its games) when playing with moneyline odds of -180 or shorter.
- Based on the moneyline in this matchup, the Lightning’s implied win probability is 64.3%.
Lightning Team Leaders
- Steven Stamkos: 26 goals and 34 assists
- Victor Hedman: 11 goals and 40 assists
- Alex Killorn: 16 goals and 29 assists
- Andrei Vasilevskiy: 29-8-4 record, .921 save percentage, 94 goals allowed
Penguins Team Leaders
- Jake Guentzel: 25 goals and 28 assists
- Sidney Crosby: 16 goals and 34 assists
- Kris Letang: six goals and 42 assists
- Tristan Jarry: 26-11-6 record, .921 save percentage, 98 goals allowed
Looking for NHL predictions? Go here for all of our free NHL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.