Wednesday’s NHL schedule features an expected competitive outing between the New York Rangers (33-15-5) and the St. Louis Blues (32-14-6) at Madison Square Garden in New York City, New York. The Rangers are -112 on the moneyline to win against the Blues (-108) in the game, which starts at 7:30 PM ET.
Rangers vs. Blues Predictions
Rangers vs. Blues Betting Odds
Rangers vs. Blues Betting Trends
- The Rangers have been victorious in 22 of their 29 games when they were listed as a moneyline favorite this season (75.9%).
- When playing with moneyline odds of -112 or shorter, New York has compiled a 22-7 record (winning 75.9% of its games).
- The Rangers have a 52.8% chance (based on the moneyline’s implied probability) to win this matchup.
Rangers vs. Blues Over/Under Trends
- A total of 21 New York games this season have gone over Wednesday’s total of 5.5 goals.
- This season, 29 of St. Louis’ games have featured more than 5.5 goals.
- The Rangers score 2.89 goals per game, compared to the Blues’ average of 3.58, adding up to 1.0 more goals than this contest’s over/under of 5.5.
- The 5.2 goals per game these two teams concede are 0.3 less than the over/under set for this contest.
Rangers Team Leaders
- Artemi Panarin: 14 goals and 42 assists
- Mika Zibanejad: 20 goals and 34 assists
- Adam Fox: seven goals and 43 assists
- Alexandar Georgiev: 7-8-2 record, .897 save percentage, 55 goals allowed
Blues Team Leaders
- Jordan Kyrou: 21 goals and 28 assists
- Vladimir Tarasenko: 19 goals and 27 assists
- Pavel Buchnevich: 19 goals and 26 assists
- Ville Husso: 13-3-2 record, .935 save percentage, 39 goals given up
Looking for NHL predictions? Go here for all of our free NHL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.