Thursday’s NHL play includes the New York Islanders (20-22-8) hosting the Vancouver Canucks (26-23-6) at UBS Arena. The Canucks are underdogs (+116 on the moneyline) against the Islanders (-139) ahead of the outing, which starts at 7:30 PM ET.
Islanders vs. Canucks Predictions
Islanders vs. Canucks Betting Odds
Islanders vs. Canucks Betting Trends
- The Islanders have been victorious in 17 of their 28 games when they were listed as a moneyline favorite this season (60.7%).
- New York is 10-6 (victorious in 62.5% of its games) when it has played with moneyline odds of -139 or shorter.
- The Islanders have a 58.2% chance (based on the moneyline’s implied probability) to win this game.
Islanders Team Leaders
- Mathew Barzal: 12 goals and 25 assists
- Brock Nelson: 19 goals and nine assists
- Noah Dobson: nine goals and 17 assists
- Ilya Sorokin: 17-12-7 record, .922 save percentage, 86 goals allowed
Canucks Team Leaders
- J.T. Miller: 20 goals and 40 assists
- Quinn Hughes: four goals and 37 assists
- Elias Pettersson: 17 goals and 21 assists
- Thatcher Demko: 23-16-2 record, .918 save percentage, 107 goals given up
Looking for NHL predictions? Go here for all of our free NHL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.