Wednesday’s NHL lineup includes an outing between the heavily favored Nashville Predators (30-19-4, -174 on the moneyline to win on the road) and the Seattle Kraken (16-34-5, +147 moneyline odds) at 10:00 PM ET.
Predators vs. Kraken Predictions
Predators vs. Kraken Betting Odds
Predators vs. Kraken Betting Trends
- The Predators have won 59.3% of their games when favored on the moneyline this season (16-11).
- Nashville is 7-2 (winning 77.8% of its games) when it has played with moneyline odds of -174 or shorter.
- The implied moneyline probability in this game says the Predators have a 63.5% chance to win.
Predators vs. Kraken Over/Under Trends
- This season, Nashville and its opponent have combined to outscore Wednesday’s total of 5.5 goals 30 times.
- A total of 33 of Seattle’s games have finished with over 5.5 goals this season.
- The over/under for this game (5.5) is 0.1 less than the combined scoring averages for the Predators (3.04) and Kraken (2.53).
- This game’s total is 0.9 less than the 6.4 goals these two teams concede per game combined.
Predators Team Leaders
- Roman Josi: 14 goals and 39 assists
- Matt Duchene: 23 goals and 23 assists
- Filip Forsberg: 27 goals and 18 assists
- Juuse Saros: 25-16-3 record, .923 save percentage, 107 goals allowed
Kraken Team Leaders
- Jared McCann: 21 goals and 12 assists
- Jordan Eberle: 15 goals and 16 assists
- Yanni Gourde: 11 goals and 18 assists
- Philipp Grubauer: 12-23-5 record, .888 save percentage, 120 goals allowed
Looking for NHL predictions? Go here for all of our free NHL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.