The Minnesota Wild (31-17-3) are lopsided favorites when they go on the road against the Philadelphia Flyers (16-27-10) on Thursday, March 3. The Wild are -224 on the moneyline to win against the Flyers (+180) in the game, which starts at 7:00 PM ET.
Wild vs. Flyers Predictions
Wild vs. Flyers Betting Odds
Wild vs. Flyers Betting Trends
- The Wild are 24-10 this season when favored on the moneyline.
- Minnesota is 4-2 (victorious in 66.7% of its games) when it has played with moneyline odds of -224 or shorter.
- The Wild have a 69.1% chance (based on the moneyline’s implied probability) to win this matchup.
Wild Team Leaders
- Kirill Kaprizov: 24 goals and 40 assists
- Mats Zuccarello: 17 goals and 36 assists
- Kevin Fiala: 17 goals and 27 assists
- Cam Talbot: 19-12-1 record, .908 save percentage, 93 goals given up
Flyers Team Leaders
- Cam Atkinson: 18 goals and 21 assists
- Claude Giroux: 17 goals and 21 assists
- Travis Konecny: eight goals and 23 assists
- Martin Jones: 6-10-3 record, .898 save percentage, 66 goals conceded
Looking for NHL predictions? Go here for all of our free NHL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.