The Brooklyn Nets (32-31) are underdogs (by 3.5 points) to stop a three-game home losing streak when they host the Miami Heat (41-22) on Thursday, March 3, 2022 at 7:30 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under of 221 points.
Heat vs. Nets Predictions
Heat vs. Nets Betting Odds
Heat vs. Nets Last 10 Games
- Miami is 8-2 overall and 6-3-1 against the spread in its past 10 games.
- Miami and its opponents have hit the over in five of those 10 games.
- The Heat’s last 10 outings have ended with an average of 219.4 points scored. That’s 1.6 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- Over the past 10 games, the Heat are scoring 4.5 points more per game compared to their season average.
- Brooklyn covered the spread six times in its last 10 contests while putting up a 3-7 record straight-up in those games.
- Brooklyn’s last 10 contests saw eight go over the total.
- The past 10 Nets games averaged 1.0 fewer point (220.0) than this matchup’s point total.
- During the last 10 games, the Nets are scoring 107.4 points per game compared to their 110.7 season average.
Heat vs. Nets Betting Trends
- Miami has covered the spread in a matchup 37 times this season (37-26-1).
- In games this season when favored by 3.5 points or more, the Heat are 18-13-1 against the spread.
- This season, Miami’s games have hit the over 38 times out of 64 chances.
- This season, the Heat have a 46.2% shooting percentage from the field, which is 0.9% higher than the 45.3% of shots the Nets’ opponents have made.
- Miami has a 29-10 record against the spread and a 32-6 straight-up record in games it shoots better than 45.3% from the field.
- Brooklyn is 26-37-0 against the spread this season.
- In games they were an underdog in by 3.5 points or more so far this season, the Nets have gone 5-7 against the spread.
- Games involving Brooklyn have hit the over 33 times this season.
- The Nets’ 46.5% shooting percentage from the field this season is 2.1 percentage points higher than the Heat have allowed to their opponents (44.4%).
- Brooklyn is 23-20 against the spread and 30-13 overall when it shoots higher than 44.4% from the field.
Heat vs. Nets Over/Under Trends
- A total of 23 Miami games this season have gone over Thursday’s total of 221 points.
- There have been 32 Brooklyn games that have finished with a combined score over 221 points this season.
- The point total for the game of 221 is 0.7 points more than the combined points per game averages for the Heat (109.6 points per game) and the Nets (110.7 points per game).
- The 216.5 points per game these two teams allow their opponents to score on average this season are 4.5 fewer than the 221 over/under in this contest.
- This season the average total for Heat games is 213.1 points, 7.9 fewer than the over/under of 221 points for this contest.
- The over/under for this matchup is 0.8 points fewer than the average over/under in Nets’ games this season (221.8 points).
Heat Team Leaders
- Jimmy Butler: 21.4 PTS, 5.7 AST, 1.8 STL, 47.0 FG%, 19.0 3PT% (16-for-84)
- Tyler Herro: 20.4 PTS, 43.6 FG%, 38.4 3PT% (131-for-341)
- Kyle Lowry: 13.4 PTS, 7.9 AST, 1.2 STL, 42.5 FG%, 35.6 3PT% (104-for-292)
- Bam Adebayo: 18.9 PTS, 10.3 REB, 1.5 STL, 53.1 FG%
- Duncan Robinson: 11.5 PTS, 39.8 FG%, 36.6 3PT% (182-for-497)
Nets Team Leaders
- Kevin Durant: 29.3 PTS, 7.4 REB, 5.8 AST, 52.0 FG%, 37.2 3PT% (67-for-180)
- LaMarcus Aldridge: 13.7 PTS, 55.3 FG%, 31.1 3PT% (14-for-45)
- Cameron Thomas: 9.9 PTS, 43.9 FG%, 27.7 3PT% (44-for-159)
- Blake Griffin: 6.6 PTS, 42.0 FG%, 24.3 3PT% (33-for-136)
- James Johnson: 6.2 PTS, 47.1 FG%, 27.8 3PT% (20-for-72)
Looking for NBA predictions? Go here for all of our free NBA picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.