Thursday will feature a projected one-sided NHL outing between the home favorite Florida Panthers (35-13-5, -345 on the moneyline to win) and the Ottawa Senators (19-28-5, +270 moneyline odds) at 7:00 PM ET.
Panthers vs. Senators Predictions
Panthers vs. Senators Betting Odds
Panthers vs. Senators Betting Trends
- In the 46 times this season the Panthers have been favored on the moneyline, they have finished 32-14 in those games.
- Florida is 3-1 (victorious in 75.0% of its games) when playing with moneyline odds of -345 or shorter.
- The Panthers’ implied moneyline win probability is 77.5% in this matchup.
Panthers Team Leaders
- Jonathan Huberdeau: 18 goals and 57 assists
- Sam Reinhart: 18 goals and 32 assists
- Aleksander Barkov Jr.: 25 goals and 24 assists
- Sergei Bobrovsky: 26-6-3 record, .915 save percentage, 94 goals conceded
Senators Team Leaders
- Brady Tkachuk: 17 goals and 22 assists
- Drake Batherson: 13 goals and 21 assists
- Connor Brown: seven goals and 22 assists
- Matt Murray: 5-11-2 record, .915 save percentage, 52 goals allowed
Looking for NHL predictions? Go here for all of our free NHL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.